Quality General & Cosmetic Services for Your Dental Health
At Cedar Creek Dental, it is our goal to provide the highest quality dental services for Rigby and Rexburg patients in an environment that is comfortable and relaxing.
Many people put off seeing the dentist due to anxiety. Meanwhile, the problems only get worse. But over the years, the technology available in the dental industry has come a long way. Today, seeing the dentist for some much needed dental work doesn’t have to be a scary or painful experience.
At Cedar Creek Dental, we provide a range of dental services for Rigby and Rexburg patients, including:
- Dental Exam, Digital X-Rays, and Cleaning: These basic services will help you consistently stay on top of your dental health, saving you money, time, and a lot of pain in the future.
- Cerec Same-Day Crowns: No need to go home with a temporary crown. With our state of the art technology, we can provide crowns in a single appointment that both look and feel like regular teeth. We will restore damaged or chipped teeth to their original strength and beauty.
- Dental Implants: This is a safe and effective procedure that will replace a tooth that has been lost due to decay or injury. Our implants will be designed to resemble and blend in with the rest of your teeth. As with all of our dental services for Rigby and Rexburg patients, there are a number of medical interventions we can provide in order to control for pain and discomfort.
- Root Canal Therapy: When tooth decay becomes severe enough, Root Canal Therapy may be the only option. While this procedure can seem complicated, we guarantee it will restore the strength and appearance of your tooth, and ultimately eliminate your pain.
- Porcelain Veneers & Bridges: This cosmetic feature is a great way of restoring your smile if it has been stained by coffee, tea, soda, nicotine, and other products. With our life-like cosmetic products, you can feel confident about your teeth again.
- Porcelain Bridges: With our Porcelain Bridges, we can bridge the gap of missing teeth. If you have a missing tooth that is sitting next to a tooth which requires a crown, then our Porcelain Bridges are the perfect solution.
- White Fillings: For cavities, or chipped and damaged teeth, our White Fillings make for the perfect solution. Our dental services for Rigby and Rexburg patients are not only safe in the procedures themselves, but also in the materials we use. We provide resin-based cavity fillings, so you don’t have to worry about the unhealthy chemicals found in mercury or other heavy metals.
- Periodontal Disease: This is a disease that affects supporting tooth structures, namely, your gums. Gingivitis is a common form of Periodontal Disease. We offer non-surgical options for treating Periodontal Disease, such as scaling, host modulation, and root planing.
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions: Far better to get these out sooner rather than later, before they have a chance to affect the rest of your teeth. We can pull anywhere from 1 to 4 wisdom teeth in a single procedure, and of course, we provide plenty of information for post-operative care.
These services can be provided with a number of different accommodations that will ease any anxiety or fear you may have. We understand that dental procedures can seem like a harrowing experience for many people – and rightly so! Dental problems can be extremely painful, and the last thing you want is for that pain to be exaggerated in any way. That is why we go beyond merely helping you feel more comfortable. All of our dental services for our Rigby and Rexburg patients come with a lot of benefits, including:
- Warm Hand-Wax
- Chair Massages
- Wall-mounted TV’s
- Conscious Sedation
With these factors in play, you will likely find your dental appointment to be a surprisingly enjoyable experience.
Dental problems aren’t fun. If you are experiencing dental problems of any kind, don’t wait for it to get worse, or for the pain to can get to the point that it interferes with your daily life. We provide dental services for Rigby and Rexburg patients that are safe and effective, and we have plenty of methods for mitigating and even eliminating dental pain entirely.
So don’t put off that much needed treatment. If you require dental work, contact us today!