At Cedar Creek Dental, you can rest assured that your missing teeth are being replaced with high quality replacement teeth by the professionals you can trust. This is of course true for our Rigby dental bridges and implants. Both of these services are a safe and clean way of replacing your teeth and enhancing your appearance.
Our dental bridges are the ideal way of replacing missing teeth that sit next to teeth that require crowns, and our dental implants will replace your missing teeth no matter the location.
Rigby Dental Bridges
Dental bridges consist of two or more crowns for teeth on either side of a gap of missing teeth. The crowns are the anchoring teeth and are often referred to as “abutment teeth”. Between them are false teeth, which replace missing teeth.
That is what makes dental bridges such a great solution for bridging the gap of missing teeth. Often, missing teeth come in conjunction with decaying teeth that require crowns. Our porcelain dental bridges are a great way of solving two problems at once.
Installing Rigby dental bridges is typically accomplished over the course of two or more visits.
During your first visit, your abutment teeth will be prepared. We will re-contour your abutment teeth by removing a small portion of your enamel, giving us enough room for the crowns that will later be placed onto them. After that, we will make impressions of these teeth, creating an accurate model for later development in the lab.
The second visit involves making sure your new porcelain bridge is the proper fit, allowing you to bite down and speak properly. Adjustments will be made accordingly so that your ideal fit can be achieved.
Rigby Dental Implants
Maybe you have one or more missing teeth in various areas of your mouth, and do not require crowns. We can solve this problem easily with our dental implants.
Like dental bridges, your implants will typically be installed over the course of two visits.
- The first visit involves the installation of titanium metal posts into the jawbone. These new posts serve as replacements for your tooth roots, and are left to heal over time so that they can become fully integrated with your jawbone. Over the course of three to six months, your jawbone will grow around these posts, making them a strong and secure foundation for the dental crowns that will later be installed.
- The second appointment involves simply installing the dental crowns onto the titanium posts. This is typically a fast and easy procedure, after which you can leave our office with your new, fully functional teeth.
Dental implants come with a number of benefits, including:
- Improved speech
- Improved appearance and confidence
- Improved chewing ability, and therefore better digestion and overall physical health
- The prevention of the loss of jawbone density, which is a natural result of missing teeth
Like our dental bridges, our Rigby dental implants are high in quality. They look, feel, and function just like natural teeth, bringing your smile back to its original health and appearance.